Director of Nursing Talent Scheme
Please send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. An application pack, application form, line manager endorsement and equal opportunities form can be found below and will need to be completed and submitted by the closing date.
The closing date is 9am on 13th October
Panel review dates:
- 6th Nov - North East
- 7th Nov - North West
- 27th Nov - Yorkshire & Humber
- 22nd Nov - London
- 23rd Nov - London
- 28th Nov - London
Please see the Director of Nursing Talent Scheme Application Pack.pdf for more information on the scheme, timings and key dates. Please note that this is a centrally funded programme. However, there may be a requirement for overnight accomodation to be funded.
The scheme aims to help you explore:
- your career aspirations;
- where you are now and your development needs;
- your aspirations within the DoN talent pipeline; and
- what you want to get from being on the scheme and what you’ll give back to the system.
- Co-designed recommendations for your career aspirations, current performance and potential (high potential; strong early promise; early promise) (See the Director of Nursing Talent Scheme Application Pack.pdf for more information).
- Career development needs analysis tailored to you.
- If accepted on the scheme you will be part of either the North or London Regions DoN talent pipeline. Your progress will be supported, tracked and monitored by local and regional talent forums. The forums will comprise of CEOs and Directors of Nursing from across your region who will oversee the development and deployment of participants on the scheme.
- Decision on best fit candidates for the cohort of the scheme.
- Shared talent development.
- A pipeline of future DoNs to fill business critical posts across the North and London Regions.