If you are eligible to particpate in the a talent management scheme you can register on this site. Registration will allow you access the area which provides information and guidance on your talent management scheme. You will also be able to update and track you progress through the scheme by updating your 'My space' information.
Once you have registered you will receive an email from the Programme Office with your login details within three working days.
Can I register on this site?
You can register on this site if you are:
- participating in the Health and Care Leaders Scheme (HCLS);
- particpating in the Director of Nursing Pilot Scheme (Midlands and East);
- an NHS / HCLS talent lead and will be uploading details of development and job opportunities; or
- an NHS / HCLS coach or mentor and need to register your details on the site;
Am I eligible for the Health and Care Leaders Scheme?
The Health and Care Leaders Scheme applies to senior leaders who work in health and care.
You will need to be:
- payband 8d or above; or
- SCS Payband 1 or 2;
- confirmed on the top row or middle right-hand box of the 9-box grid;
- have ambition and drive to progress your career; and
- working in the Department of Health or one of its Arm's Length Bodies.
- Care Quality Commission
- Health & Social Care Information Centre
- Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority
- Human Tissue Authority
- Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- NHS Business Services Authority
- NHS England
- NHS Health Education England
- NHS Health Research Authority
- NHS Improvement
- NHS Litigation Authority
- Public Health England